Sunday, August 3, 2008

Are you done complaining yet? :]

Happiness is such beautiful and searched after thing. I know I search after it. But actually I don't have to...because I have it. I think everyone can have it! I don't believe that anyone is destined for unhappiness. I know some think that of themselves but it just isn't the case! I think Abe Lincoln was so right when he said "Most folks are about as happy as they make their minds up to be." :]

Think about it, if you wake up and think "Ugh gross, the weather's really bad, I have a headache today is going to be terrible." How much do you want to bet...today will be terrible? Now if you went, i'm strong, today is going to be beautiful no matter what! I bet you...it will be! Everytime something a little bad happens just think "hey, today is a good day remember?" It was be so much better than the person who woke up thinking "Ugh gross, the weather's really bad, I have a headache today is going to be terrible."

I experience this all the time in my life. I'm in my room on my computer, or reading, or doing whatever and my mom calls me to do something. I'm instantly frustrated. I either don't want to move or I assume she'll make me do something I don't want to do or a million other possibilities. Now if whenever she called me I thought "hey it's not big deal it's probably somethign quick" I wouldn't be frustrated because I wouldn't be thinking "this is frustrating."

If you say "boo hoo, i'm sad" you'll be sad.
If you say "i hate my life" you'll hate your life.
And if you say "this is so gay and annoying" go figure...you'll think it's gay and be annoyed.

So try this..."i'm happy and totally dig life." You might not be totally stoked every minute of everyday but you'll be way better off than the three people above saying those things. I gaurantee it :].

So I would say...

GO OUT AND BE HAPPY :].

woot! and remember...

No man is happy that does not think himself so. - Publilius Syrus

1 comments:

Timmy said...

lol nice positive outlook on things. It seems to be true when you pay attention...